by The Ordinary
Type: Vitamin C
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant, brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of aging
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is an oil-soluble derivative of Vitamin C that can be used in higher concentrations without drawbacks
- It is one of the most stable derivatives of Vitamin C but, being a derivative, its potency will not be directly comparable to pure L-Ascorbic Acid
- It is provided in this oil-format formula in combination with Vitamin F, also known as essential fatty acids
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmiate has been shown to offer specific skin brightening benefits.