by Puff Studio
Derma Roller 0.5mm
0.5mm diameter is beginner-friendly.
Click here for Derma roller 1.0mm
Click here for Derma Roller 1.0mm with sanitizing cleaner set.
For Face, Hair And Body
The #1 at Home Treatment For a Beautiful, Healthy, and Young Looking Skin
The Best At Home Microneedle Roller For Your Face and Body
Microneedle Roller System Is Great For Stimulating Collagen Production that is effective for :
- Improvement Of Surgical Scars
- Removal of Stretch Marks
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Large Pore Reduction
- Dark Spot Reduction
- Treating Wrinkles
- Recovering Ice Pick Acne Scars
- Treating Hyperpigmentation
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Cellulite Reduction
Why Use Derma Roller For Your Skin?
- Noticeable, Proven Effectiveness
- Low Price For Long Term Results
- Treats Every Skin Type
- Easy To Use At Home
- Does not bruise your skin
- Does not discolor
- No infections or complications
- Comes In a Sealed Box And a Protective Kit
Note: If you have sensitive skin, try taking recommendations from a doctor before using the derma roller on your skin
- Prep your skin by cleansing and exfoliating.
- Apply desired serum then start gently rolling with your derma roller.
- Roll mildly, counting 10 times vertically and horizontally.
- Remember to roll with the same intensity covering the same area in both directions.
- Sanitize with alcohol before and after every use.
- Rinse your derma roller under warm water for 2-3 seconds.
- Pour isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide in a small dish.
- Soak your derma roller for 60 minutes to thoroughly sanitize it.
- Rinse your derma roller with warm running water for 30-60 seconds.
- Lay your roller upside down on a paper towel and let it air dry.
- Keep your Derma Roller back into the protective case
- Sealed packaging to keep it safe and secure
- Made of medical grade stainless steel.